Ultimate "At Home" Foot Care Combo
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Callus Softener and “At Home” Foot File work together to eliminate calluses from dry, rough, cracked and callused feet. The ultimate foot care combo - sold together.
Features and Benefits
- Callus Softener makes exfoliation of hard skin fast and easy, leaving feet feeling smooth and revitalized.
- Callus Softener is a non-aggressive formula that hydrates the skin and does not need to be washed off, as it will continue working with long-term effects.
- Packaged in an easy to use 360° spray bottle, it works from any angle (even upside down) to spray hard to reach places.
- The double-sided foot file is made with high quality stainless steel.
- It's lightweight and easy to use with a rubberized handle.
- The file can be used multi-directionally without shredding the skin.
- The file is easy to clean - just wash using a brush with soap and water.
Sku : FXP-KIT-014057
People with unsightly or uncomfortable calluses and dry, hard skin on the feet. Works on all skin types, including diabetics.
HOW TO USE
- From a distance of approximately 10 cm or 4 in, spray Callus Softener on the callused areas of the feet.
- Allow to penetrate for approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
- Exfoliate with the foot file once the skin is no longer wet but still tacky. Start with the coarse side to file calluses and rough skin. Finish with the fine side to smooth the skin. Repeat above steps as needed.
- Use weekly to maintain happy, healthy feet.
- For daily maintenance, we recommend you apply one of the Footlogix transformational mousse products best suited to your skin.
Can I use the callus softener and file without soaking my feet?
Yes, you absolutely can. Spray the callus softener to clean, dry feet — especially to calluses and dry skin around the heels and toes. Leave the spray on for at least two to three minutes before you begin to file the callus off.
Are there chemicals used in the callus softener formula?
The ingredients in all our products are free of harmful chemicals.
How often should I use the callus softener and file?
Not more than once a week.